Simple Pricing. No Monthly Obligation. All-Inclusive Pricing.
Anywhere up to a 12 page website, $795 (separated into two payments of $397.50) Complete WordPress Design or Redesign, Stock Photos Included, Content Development, On-Site SEO, and Hosting Options Available. Complete within (2) Weeks.
*2nd half of payment not due until everything is complete.
Basic Hosting (Optional)
- Secure Website Hosting
- Weekly Website File Backup
Promotional Web Design Offer
- Anywhere up to a (12) page website
- Logo Design or Redesign
- On-Site Search Engine Optimization
- Content Development
- Unlimited Stock Photos
- Custom Slide Show, Gallery and Calls to Action
(Optional) Monthly Maintenance
- Website Hosting
- Domain Hosting, Registration, Transfer & Annuals Renewals
- SSL Certificate
- (1) Hour of Website or SEO Updates Monthly
- (5) Business Email Accounts
How much is the monthly maintenance? What do I get?
Do I have to host my site with you?
What if I already have a domain name / web address ?
When it comes time to set your site live our technical team will handle everything – you may just need to give approval to your current provider to grant us access.
Do I need to use Fix Our Sites email? What if I like my own?
Can I cancel at any time? Do I own my web site?
You own your web site files and domain name (ex: yourcompanyname.com) from day 1 and can transfer it at any time.
Do you have your own servers? Do you back up your sites?
How are you different from Godaddy, Wix, 1&1...etc.?
Go Daddy is primarily a domain registrar and hosting company that offers some do-it-yourself website services. Wix is a bit more expensive and provides more advanced template builders for DIY sites. Fix Our Site, LLC is a full service digital marketing company. A team of professionals builds a customized WordPress website, with copywriting, photography, SEO, hosting, maintenance, and SSL all included as standard services.
An analogy would be: DIY websites are like Home Depot – they provide some of the raw materials but you still need someone who knows what they are doing. Fix Our Site is like the design-build firm that designs the concept and completes the build with a team of professionals… and sticks around after the fact to keep things updated and running properly.
Professionalism: with a template you are replacing one-size fits all placeholder content and are restricted by the confines of the template. Many times these DIY sites are described as ‘cookie cutter.’ With Fix Our Site, you will have a professional WordPress website – it will stand out from competitors and be on par with industry leaders.
SEO: This is purely a matter of expertise. It’s not that you can’t get a template builder site to rank, it’s just that unless you really know what you’re doing you probably won‘t. With Fix Our Site you have experts, up-to-date on industry standards and best practices performing custom optimization to your site.
The Team: with Fix Our Site, there will inevitably be things you want to do that can’t be done or figured out. Instead of having a team of experts to solve the problem, you’re left either not being able to do it or not being able to figure out how to do it.
Actual cost: many of these website builders offer ‘free’ websites but of course there’s no such thing as a free lunch so as you add very basic features you end up paying more and more.
Bottom line: There’s a reason successful businesses invest in professionally developed websites. A DIY site may be a good starting point but you will probably end up with something that takes significantly more effort to build than you originally estimated, does not look as nice as you’d like, is not properly SEO optimized and cost more than you anticipated.
What is the difference between WordPress and a DIY template builder from Godaddy, Yellowbook, Web.com...etc?
WordPress is a tool for managing custom websites. Template builders are pre-fabricated websites that require you to fill content into a pre-designed template that can only be hosted and maintained by the original provider (Go Daddy, Wix, etc..)
WordPress is the most widely used CMS on the planet with a market share of 60.6%. No other CMS captures even 1% – Weebly is 0.4%, Wix is 0.3% and GoDaddy is 0.2%.
Template builders have one advantage: a lower initial investment. Template builders do provide a low-cost way to create a website and they can be a good solution for a small business that is just getting off the ground with more time than money. But keep in mind – the free basic plans come with ads and many basic necessities are sold as ‘add-ons’ so the site usually ends up costing more than advertised.
The major downsides are:
- You don’t own your website – you are renting it. You can’t transfer the site, and the provider can raise prices, change features etc… and you’re stuck in their environment unless you want to start from scratch.
- Time Investment: 98% of DIY websites never go live. Why? Because template builders can be overwhelming to work with – there is a definite learning curve, so a task that was anticipated to take an afternoon ends up stretching out indefinitely and never gets completed.
- Design Limitations: Your design is limited to the layout of the template. You are forced to fit your logo, content, pictures etc… into predefined spaces. This one-size-fits-all approach usually results in websites that look clunky or ‘cookie cutter.’
- Features: With a template builder you are in a proprietary system or a closed network that is limited to the features the template builder has developed. Whereas WordPress is open source with a massive community that constantly improves and adds to the functionality of WordPress. It’s why WordPress is the biggest and best CMS. As it stands there are currently over 45,000 WordPress plugins – no template builder comes close to even 0.01% of that.
In short, with WordPress you benefit from 10’s of thousands of developers who are improving tools for SEO, creating new applications, boosting security, identifying bugs and improving functionality. With a template builder you are limited to what the development team at one company came up with and what they will come up with and support in the future.
Will a redesign of my web site cause me to lose SEO position?
Search algorithms are constantly evolving and the exact criteria is not published. Anyone guaranteeing anything related to SEO is making promises they may not be able to keep. So, while we cannot guarantee your ranking, you can expect to see your ranking improved or strengthened after the redesign.
Is email included with the monthly cost?
Can I simply design it myself or have my kids do it?
You have to do a cost benefit analysis and decide for yourself, but here’s a few questions to consider:
- What is the cost of potential clients going to your do-it-yourself website and concluding that you don’t look like a professional company? Or comparing you to a competitor and concluding the competitor looks more competent?
- How much business will you lose if potential clients perform a search for the services you offer and your website does not show up in the search results?
- What is the benefit of potential clients ‘Googling’ your company and seeing a super professional website? How many more opportunities will you get to gain new business?
- EVERYONE performs a Google search before making a purchase. They want to know who they’re dealing with and they may be comparing you to your competitors. If they look your company up and see a super professional website, how much is that worth?
- Is it worth the relatively small savings and time investment to do it yourself, will you keep it updated? How much do you know about SEO?
There’s so much more that goes into an effective website than choosing a template and filling in your information. When you work with Fix Our Site, you have a team of professionals building your site. An SEO professional optimizes your site for search, a professional writer strategically prepares copy for each page of your site, a professional designer considers your business offerings, your clientele, your logo and style and creates a custom look and feel for your website and then a professional programmer codes a custom WordPress site.
To sum it up: you need to know what you’re doing. If you’re running a legitimate business your website is far too important to just ‘wing it.’
Can I make changes myself to the web site?
How long does it take to build a web site?
How big is your operation? Are you in the U.S?
We are a smaller company ourselves with just under 10 employees. We do not outsource anything and like hiring local talent for web design, writing, SEO…etc. We wear multiple hats here and we can always get on the phone to actually explain how something works if you need assistance.
How much is the monthly maintenance? What do I get?
Our most popular option is $39.95 and is more of a full service approach to manage everything for you. This includes:
- Website Hosting
- SSL Certificate
- Registering Domain Name
- Annual Renewal of Domain Name
- (1) Hour of Updates Monthly to the Web Site
- On-Site SEO Changes
Our other option is for clients that do not make frequent updates, it is more of a “Set it, Forget it” approach and is simply $10 per month for basic web site hosting.
Is my initial deposit refundable? Absolutely.
What kind of SEO is included?
Does Fix Our Site provide photos if I don't have many?
How do I send my logo & pictures to you?
About Our Services
Fix Our Site
We created Fix Our Site after working for larger companies that offered long contracts, excessive pricing, inconsistent pricing…etc. There had to be a better way to do small business web design.
Most of our clients aren’t huge multi million dollar operations. They are custom home builders, plumbers, day cares, consultants, HVAC technicians, & might have home based businesses.
They understand the value of having a professional web site, but they don’t want to spend thousands to do it. Most have under 10 pages, want to be found when someone local does a search and they need help with the “techie” stuff like setting up emails, monitoring domains, updates and search engine optimization (SEO.) We created a way to offer affordable custom design and the perfect sized package for a small – to – medium sized company.
Check us out and ask any questions you might have.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
What is hosting?
A web hosting service is a type of internet service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design which makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes.
Responsive web design has become more important as the amount of mobile traffic now accounts for more than half of total internet traffic. Therefore, Google announced Mobilegeddon in 2015, and started to boost the ratings of sites that are mobile friendly if the search was made from a mobile device.
Why do websites have monthly costs?
Web sites are not a “one and done” purchase. You need to purchase domain names, renew them annually, purchase SSL certificates, set up business email accounts, upgrade versions of WordPress, make SEO and design changes and add new information about your business. These services have fees and companies like ours handle everything for you, all at an affordable price. You are now free to run your own business.